Whether you are relocating, downsizing or needing to liquidate a loved one’s estate or storage unit; don’t spend weeks sorting, cleaning, pricing, selling and donating: let us do it for you.
Sometimes these transitions are extremely difficult, which is why our goal is to come along side our client and help make it a little easier to move to the next season in life.
We have the experience and expertise to efficiently prepare for and run a successful estate sale. We work hard for you and finish what we start. We work with realtors, people interested in buying homes, attorneys, executors and families all over Central Oregon and have an excellent reputation. We are thorough, competent and have great references from past sales regarding our honesty and integrity.
We are well known in the area and you can be assured you are in safe hands with people who are familiar with the estate sale business.
In the past few years there has been an increased excitement and enthusiasm by the community to attend estate sales. We have a large following of faithful and loyal customers who make it a point to watch for and shop at our sales, which is what makes us Central Oregon’s leading estate sale company.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- All initial consultations are free and confidential
- Our commission/fee structure is very competitive
- We are able to buy and sell Guns, Gold, Diamonds and Silver legally
- An estate sale can be an informal open house if you are putting your house on the market. We can help you decide the best course of action to liquidate your estate even if a estate sale is not for you.
- We have no hidden fees, our cost structure is clear and upfront
- When the job is done, your home will be emptied of all personal property
- Farmhouse Estate Sales (or its staff) does not own a resale shop, booth or consignment store, so all of your items are sold on the Estate premises during the posted sale only. We do not remove any items for outside sales
- We accept all major credit and debit cards at our Estate Sales which increase the sale potential